1. I finished writing Book #3 of my WWI trilogy last week! It was a bitter-sweet moment. Sweet because I did it - this is the sixth book I've written overall. Bitter because I've spent the last year and a half getting to know these characters and writing their stories. And now all three books are written. But there'll be plenty of opportunities to visit them again as I work on edits and then get to share this trilogy with you! The first book is slated to release in March 2014.
2. It's a fall tradition for our family to can peaches in September, which we did again this year. Look at all those lovely bottles. They'll be perfect for cold weather.
3. The bookshelves my husband built for our family room have been installed and we'll start painting them today. I can't wait to get our books on there and hang the fabric banner I bought in England that spells out "read on."
4. Another family tradition in the fall is going to the state fair. This year, there was a super cool exhibit with these giant bubble makers. We need one of these at home!
5. I'm taking a short break from historical romance writing and working on a funny, contemporary romance I started a couple of years ago. I've also been solidifying a couple ideas for my next inspirational historical. I can't Not write. :)
What are some reasons you have to smile lately? What fall traditions do you keep?
live, laugh, love, write
Check out my web site here!
- ► 2014 (21)
- ▼ 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (64)