You known you're in Cumbria when:
1. You see views like these
2. The (two-lane) roads look like this
3. You hear words like "fell" (which means mountain) or "beck" (which means stream)
4. You have the opportunity to hike this
and see this
5. The fences look like this
6. People think you're crazy for not bringing your "wellies" (rubber boots)
9. You fall in love with the Lake District and its people!
Have you heard of England's Lake District before? Does it look like a place you might like to visit?