Here are the highlights from our trip to Anaheim last week, including three days at the RWA (Romance Writers of America) National Conference for me!
1. Spending time with family
2. Being at Disneyland (the Cars racer ride was my favorite!)
3. Seeing the ocean (I love the mountains I live near, but being a California-native, there's a real love for the ocean too)
4. Meeting my fabulous agent, Jessica Alvarez, in person (Yes, I'm cheesing it here, but it was 11:00 p.m.)
5. Dancing five feet away from Nora Roberts at the Harlequin party (Sorry, no picture of this one)
Any fun plans to squeeze in before summer winds down? Are you a mountain/lake person, an ocean-lover or both?
*Be sure to check out my web site at http://www.stacyhenrie.com/!
live, laugh, love, write
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (22)
- ▼ August (4)
- ► 2011 (30)