1. I'm grateful for my DH. Though he's not a writer or even a real reader (I joke that of the two books he reads annually, one is usually a manuscript of mine), he's got a sharp eye for what works and his help has been invaluable.
2. I'm grateful for the three little people who call me "Mom."
3. I'm grateful for heat and electricity. My thoughts and prayers go out to those who've been without both recently.
4. I'm grateful my favorite TV show Chuck is on again and that my famine from reading will soon be quenched by the pile of books on my bedside table.
5. I'm grateful my sister-in-law sees to it that we have some sort of chocolate dessert at the family Thanksgiving.
6. I'm grateful some radio stations have chosen NOT to start playing Christmas music yet.
7. Lastly, I'm grateful for friends who get where I'm coming from.
Speaking of friends, a good friend of mine Ali Cross is launching the release of her YA novel BECOME this Friday! Check out her blog for all sorts of cool things associated with the launch.
What are you feeling grateful for today? What good things are happening in your life? Are you a fan of Christmas music before December 1st?
I'm passing the Versatile blog award on to:
Kim at Confessions of a Bibliophile
The gals (Angela, Sara, and Amy) over at Live to Write . . . Edit When Necessary