2. Reading Little House in the Big Woods to my boys (they actually seem to enjoy it, while I'm reminded each time of why I love historicals)
3. Fixing my bike (I liked riding my bike pre-kids, so I'm excited to get back to doing it - now it's just figuring out when)
4. Seeing the word count go up even faster on my current manuscript now that I have a consistent time to write
5. Sunshine and nice breezes
6. Watching Phineas and Ferb with my kids (Every time I watch an episode, I can't help but either laugh or smile. One of my favorite lines is "Ferb and I wrote a twenty-eight volume science fiction swashbuckling historical romance tell-all potboiler mystery satire buddy cop adventure tragedy how-to action novel!")
What makes you smile lately? What do you do for exercise and how do you squeeze it in?